Experienced Customer Care Line Repairs Officer
Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Line Repairs Officer to join our team in Essex. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and you will receive a competitive salary of £21,432.75 per annum.
The Customer Care Line Repairs Officer role:
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Customer Care Repairs Officer to be the first point of contact for all customers contacting the Customer Care Line (CCL) regarding repairs and property maintenance, providing appropriate advice and information (either by telephone; email; web chat or in writing) and dealing with the enquiries to maximise Right First Time resolution. Use questioning skills to establish priorities and raise jobs on the system.
You will be based in Pembroke House, Essex.
The salary is £21,432.75 and will rise to £22,535.90 after successfully passing probation.
Responsibilities of our Customer Care Line Repairs Officer:
– Be the first point of contact for all customers with enquiries concerning repairs and maintenance services
– Answer contacts from customers reporting repairs/breakdowns within their home, use questioning skills to establish priorities and raise jobs on the in house system
– Ensure all complaints about repairs and maintenance services are recorded on in house systems and assigned to the appropriate department
– Deal with routine enquiries from leaseholders regarding maintenance
What we’re looking for in our Customer Care Line Repairs Officer:
– Experience of working in an environment where you use different methods of communication and are expected to provide a high standard of performance
– Experience of using IT systems as a source of information and to record information about, and transactions with customers to ensure an up to date and efficient service
– Experience of a commitment to high standards of customer care and service delivery in an environment where customers may display aggressive behaviour
– Experience of providing services which rely heavily on the effective interaction of a number of different departments within an organization