Buy a Leading Packing And Shipping Specialist In Manchester
PACK & SEND is a genuinely different proposition in a growing market place.
We are very different from a simple courier or shipping company. Our store-based one-stop shop for collection, packing and delivery to anywhere in the world is unrivalled in the UK and is used by both individuals and businesses of all sizes.
Our UK store network is growing quickly and we are increasingly being recognised as the leading packing and shipping specialists in this country.
We can genuinely send ‘anything, anywhere’ but we specialise in the professional and secure packing and delivery of items that are fragile, large awkward or valuable to anywhere in the world – a growing market where it has been historically difficult for customers to find solutions.
Our business originated in Australia in 1993 where we are now a national brand with over 120 stores and an annual freight volume that makes us the country’s largest exporter.
At PACK & SEND we specialise in the professional packing and secure delivery of items that are fragile, large awkward or valuable to anywhere in the world. We stand out in our market because we:
• Have an unrivalled range of high quality packing options meaning we can secure any item for safe transit
• Provide a huge range of domestic and international shipping options matching any timescale or budget requirement
• Offer a unique comprehensive loss or damage in transit cover providing peace of mind regardless of the value of the item being shipped – which is a genuine USP!
Every day at PACK & SEND is different! Whether it’s an artist sending valuable work to a buyer abroad, a data centre moving fragile server units, a trader shipping classic car parts, an antiques collector wanting their latest acquisition delivered or simply somebody’s personal effects for shipment, our customers are all looking for a company they can trust to get their items packed securely and delivered safely.
No better time to join PACK & SEND
PACK & SEND combines the early adopter benefits of a start-up opportunity with the confidence of a proven business model and now there has never been a better time to join the PACK & SEND team.
With over 20 years of continuous growth since our launch in Australia, more UK store openings than ever before and virtually no directly comparable competitors, we are proud of our business and the fact that we are leaders in our market.
PACK & SEND Franchisees benefit from:
• High gross profit margins
• Rapidly cash generative business model
• Bespoke systems and integrated supplier relationships
• International brand and powerful corporate identity
• At least four weeks pre-launch training work
• Hands on in-store support post-launch
• Low staffing levels and B2B trading hours
• Low levels of non-perishable stock
PACK & SEND requires a total investment budget from £100K which includes all set up costs and working capital estimated to get your store to break-even, and our Franchise Bursary Scheme can provide up to £20,000 interest-free funding assistance for those who are ready to commit to the business quickly – subject to specific criteria.