Caremark has an enviable record of success and a reputation for excellence and integrity, ranking amongst the top players within this exciting and expanding market sector. Company founder Kevin Lewis started Caremark in 2005 with almost three decades of experience in the care industry, including 25 years starting and developing two of the UK’s leading home care brands. Caremark has a growing network of over 110 locations across the UK.
The unique systems that underpin Caremark’s franchise model, support, ethos and methodologies are observed by franchisees to ensure outstanding service levels are continually delivered to the client. Caremark have an unmatched support staff ratio of 3 : 1.
Why join Caremark?
• A white-collar management role running your own company
• A 2018 forecast network turnover of over £72 million
• A great reputation and a full member of the British Franchise Association (bfa)
• Comprehensive franchise package, including licensing rights, regularly updated operations manual and in-depth training course
• Access to the proven Caremark formula and systems
• be given both initial and ongoing training – no background in care is required
• have outstanding initial and ongoing support from a team of experienced industry professionals
• benefit from a reputable and established company with a widely recognised brand
• take advantage of our strong partnerships with the major banks – funding is available
• benefit from the lowest management fees in the sector, supporting you in developing a financially rewarding business
If you have a genuine care for people and the drive to develop a thriving business and be the provider of choice in your area for home care services, then this could be the opportunity for you to develop the business of your dreams.