Vitality, Digital Analyst, London, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business
Our Digital Analyst will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
– A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
– Our award winning private medical insurance
– A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Digital Analyst you will be responsible for the tracking implementation, measurement, insights and optimisation initiatives across the Digital Product portfolio which includes websites, apps and online tools.
You will enable Business Owners, Product Owners and wider stakeholders to better understand the performance of their digital products, and make decisions based on data and insights to prioritise efforts to improve conversion metrics and customer experience.
Responsibilities as our Digital Analyst include:
– The acquisition performance and customer experience of digital products (websites, apps, tools) across direct-to-consumer, business, and adviser channels
– Working closely with sales, marketing and servicing stakeholders to develop and implement strategies through digital channels to improve usage, adoption and performance metrics
– Support the Senior Digital Optimisation Manager with end-to-end performance across the digital portfolio, from tagging implementation, analytics, insights, optimisation initiatives and reporting
– Develop a better understanding of our prospect, member and partner audience, and the performance of our digital products to identify insight gaps, opportunities and help inform the development priorities.
– Share accountability for digital content development, management of the website content management system and authoring content into the live website environment.
Skills and Experience required of our Digital Analyst:
– Performance driven marketer – highly numerate, analytical and results focused
– Significant digital marketing experience with a proven track record in improving conversion metrics through a structured, scientific approach towards optimisation.
– Reporting and data visualisation to stakeholders of varying levels of understanding, translating complex subjects into easy to understand for any audience
– Evidence of proactive approach to self-improvement and learning to keep up with the industry
– Excellent attention to detail, planning, organisation and project management skills
– Google Analytics – Advanced
– Google Tag Manager – Advanced
– A/B Testing / Personalisation Software – Intermediate
– Online Customer Insight / Digital Performance Tools – Intermediate
– Data Visualisation Tools (Data Studio or Other) – Advanced
– Firebase – App Analytics – Intermediate
– Sitecore (or other CMS) – Intermediate
– Google Big Query – Intermediate
– Excel – Intermediate
– Project Management Software (JIRA, Trello etc) – Intermediate
Working for Vitality as a Digital Analyst you’ll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 20th July 2018