We have a new opportunity at Saga Group for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join the team based in Folkestone. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and receive a highly competitive salary and package.
Saga is the UK’s leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s. When you join Saga we welcome you with open arms and we fuel your career possibilities. We support. We encourage. We champion you to reach your full potential.
The Business Intelligence Analyst Role
Reporting to Business Intelligence Team Leader, the successful Business Intelligence Analyst will create and interpret relevant analyses to inform the company’s business decisions with particular focus on the effectiveness and cost-efficiency. You will also interact with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their business intelligence needs.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Intelligence Analyst
-Using data visualisation tools, to produce and report on management information summarising analysis findings
-Assist with development and maintenance of Data Dictionaries and appropriate Definition Documents
-Expanding technical skills of the team to develop solutions to business problems
-Contribute to the customer data team’s general activity as and when required.
Experience and skills required of our Business Intelligence Analyst
– Proven experience as data analyst
– Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
– Understanding of direct marketing.
– Competent in an analytical role.
– Competent in stakeholder management.
– Able to represent the customer data department at internal and external meetings.
– Experience of SQL programming and working with relational databases is essential
– Experience of using next generation data visualisation tools e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, Birst would also be an advantage.
– Degree in data related subject OR equivalent experience
– SQL accreditation or equivalent experience.
– Strong working knowledge of MS Office
Closing Date: Monday 25th June 2018