Highly Successful TV DVD And Media Production Company For Sale
Freehold or Leasehold
The sale of this business presents a rare opportunity to acquire an extremely well organised and highly successful business, which has the added benefit of being able to take advantage of the shifts and trends within the industry that would enable this Company to grow exponentially.
First formed in 1999, this Company offers a scope of works that has seen it establish a second to none reputation within the industry and become the preferred supplier to an extremely impressive client profile.
The Company has the enviable status of being the industry’s oldest established private DVD authoring and media company in the UK.
Success factors have been based on the skills to recognise the advancements in technology that will benefit its clients, growth is based on a first class client satisfaction.
The Company promises to deliver the highest quality products and service, priding itself on offering clients creative solutions and inspiration for their projects, be it a movie, DVD, educational training, international media, animation or a 30-second commercial. A comprehensive streaming facility enables clients immediate access to their projects, whether UK or international based.
At present, 75% of company revenues come from TV production with the remaining 25% being attributed to DVD production.
• Studios- well equipped studios offer the perfect climate for clients to view their projects.
• Three Sonic Solutions DVD Creators – 80% of the world’s titles are produced on Sonic. Creator offers the highest quality encoding, authoring, pre-mastering and disk image verification facilities available, eliminating all risk in title production. It is the only system to offer full DVD Forum specification.
• One Sony Blu-ray production system –Blu-ray The introduction of 4K TVs are fuelling the increase as users demand higher visual quality.
• Two Avid Symphony HD editing suites – Fully equipped Hi Def studios providing the only fully monitored studio in the region. Continuing the company’s early adopter strategy, the equipment provides the very latest and most stable platform available for the HD markets of film, TV and DVD.
• DaVinci grading suite – high end grading facility for cinema and broadcast
• Full DTS audio facility – full DTS audio facility for film and DVD production
• Full HD Camera Equipment – Sony HDCam PVM 500, tripod, recording media, camera soft case, batteries and charger, 6m back drape
• Full lighting kit – Ledgo light LED panels, Phonton Beard RedHead kit,
• Full audio post studio for 7.1, cinema and DTS – PROtools 10 audio and Omni in/out PC, PC and storage, MAudio Lt1010, amp, speakers, subwoofer, x2 mixers Yamaha, Headphone amp, sound effects library, RdBx D-a and A-D, Apparatus bay and wiring, Canford balance box, tech furniture, Uher mic, ME 305 mic, Rhode NT2, camera headset, wal mic stand
• Full 3D- Using the latest toolset from Discreet, 3D Studio Max is firmly established as the world’s leader for 3D productions.
• Combustion- An award –winning Discreet product for particle generation, Morphing and special FX.
• Graphics- Design for TV, print, commercials, DVD and multimedia is at the core of this business. Using software from the traditional Photoshop and After FX, along with the latest generations of software available.
• Animation studio – full animation facility offing the very latest in 2D and 3D using the very latest Adobe, Anime, and a variety of other software to create cutting edge productions for national and international clients.
• Subtitling – two Caption Maker subtitling facilities for the production of captions and subtitles for movies, online captioning and SDH.
The Company has a reputation within the industry as being a market leader in the UK for education products. It is also a key player in the following:
• TV, Film and video production
• Production for education and training
• DVD Production
• Design and Graphics
• Animation and 3D
This Company holds a Who’s Who of clients spanning many sectors. Creative projects have been successfully carried out with such a sterling reputation, it would be impossible to list all its accomplishments here but includes many household names, both nationally and internationally. Further details are available upon a completed Non Disclosure Agreement being signed and returned to Turner Butler.
All administrative procedures are computerised and a wealth of management information is available and maintained. Sage Accounting software is used providing detailed information regarding the financial position of the company.
The Company has many loyal satisfied customers and does everything possible to enhance its excellent reputation and to develop commitment to customers needs, including customer care focused on delivering accurate, up-to-date product support for optimum usability and performance.
Only a company that provides outstanding customer service would be able to succeed within this business sector. This company does so by providing a complete turnkey solution and this is evident in the high calibre clients and contracts it holds.
This Company is able to respond quickly and positively to client demands and over the years, it has built a reputation for honesty, integrity and for being easy to deal with.
The core strengths of this company are its adaptability and its reliability to deliver on time every time. Projects commissioned are always within budget. Its reputation for employing excellent creative and technical staff is well established.
• Early adopter of technology, continue to be leading edge
• High value range of equipment available to work on projects
• Cost effective solutions
• Very well established business providing high customer service levels
• High level of self sufficiency, giving competitive pricing and fast turnaround
• Outstanding premises with offices and studios
• Enviable customer base
• Excellent operating margins
• Excellent staff with in-depth knowledge of products and services offered
• Superior quality products
• Clients provided with complete service
• Delivery of flexible, first class service
• Excellent reputation for quality, technical knowledge and service
• Professional service
• Flexible business
• Industry knowledge
• Strong profit growth
• Excellent reputation for integrity and quality workmanship
• In depth knowledge of business
• Recognized leader in the field
• Individual attention to the clients’ requirements
• Long standing clients with ongoing repeat contracts
Furthermore the business has a good future order book with several lucrative contracts in place that span the next two years or so.
The BBC is currently investing in a move of its creative media to a Manchester based operation. A huge development programme is currently underway to bring creative services into this city area, with this in mind the Company is ideally poised to take advantage of this key move and profit from a greater market share of the services which are provided to and by the BBC.
Scope to increase market and also focus on multinational clients
Opportunity to further growth within international markets and room to expand a well known existing business
Excellent opportunity to market the business further
100% of the share capital of the Company is being offered for sale on a going concern basis, all financial discussions will take place directly between the vendor and all interested parties under the auspices of Turner Butler.
The business currently achieves turnover of circa £225,000 p.a. Gross Profits circa £85,000 p.a.. The business has a high level of technology and equipment (estimated value is circa £80