• Close to East Croydon and West Croydon Stations
• Receptionist to greet guests
• Communal kitchen with tea and coffee making facilities
• Business lounge and smaller break out area
• All utility costs included
• Office cleaning and maintenance
• Access to a printer, scanner and photocopier
• Perfect for start ups
• Discounts available for 12-month contracts
• Flexible terms
• No expensive tie in contracts
• High-Speed Internet Connection
• No agency fees direct to landlord
• Whether you are looking for a 1-person office to a 200-person office we can help
This Centre is positioned in one of the most modern and prominent buildings in central Croydon. Occupying three floors, the offices are attractive and comfortable with some backing on to a stunning atrium. With a stylish glass-fronted entrance, the lobby features sculpture and artwork by local artists, creating a stimulating and dynamic environment.
Located in the main business district, neighbours include consultancy firms and banks as well as retail businesses and hotels. Croydon is one of the largest commercial districts outside of central London. Well-served by transport links, it is also one of the largest shopping areas in the south east of England with a wide range of amenities coupled with open green spaces.