This highly professional organisation that is based in Galgate near Lancaster is seeking a Finance Assistant.
We are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude, who is flexible and enthusiastic in their approach.
Reporting into the Finance & Admin Manager this role is a varied position providing good exposure to most areas of the business and finance function including management accounts, reconciliation work, budgeting, HR and Payroll.
The successful candidate will probably be an AAT qualified accounts assistant with prior experience of working in a busy office and holding excellent Excel skills.
• Inquisitive and forward thinking
• An ability to build good relationships with and communicate financial information to non-financial colleagues and clients
• Resilient and ability to adapt to changing business needs
• Excellent at time management and organisational skills with the ability to push themselves and others to work to fixed deadlines
• Strong Excel skills
• Professional and driven, demonstrating a keen intellectual curiosity
• Act as a role model in embodying core Company values and culture
• Company Administration, typically comprising;
i) Finance Office functions, including Management Accounts & Sales Invoicing.
v) Human Resources.
vi) Resolving queries
vii) Bank reconciliation & reporting.
viii) Sorting/opening Company/Lottery Office inbound mail.
ix) Answering the telephone and making outbound calls.
x) Computer data entry, verification & reporting.
xi) Company Banking & reporting.
xii) Despatching Company/Lottery Office outbound mail.
xiii) Visiting Company Clients
Salary in the range of £18,000 to £23,000