We currently have an opportunity for a HR Assistant to join our small and busy team in based in Stoke on Trent. You will be employed on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
Prince Minerals Limited, part of Prince International Corporation, is a highly successful business with manufacturing operations in the UK, Mainland Europe, Africa, China and Americas. We specialise in the field of industrial minerals and speciality chemicals and our value-added products are supplied to a wide spectrum of industrial markets.
Responsibilities as our HR Assistant include:
– Preparation of documents for new starters, including offer letter, contracts and ensuring new starter ticketing system is instigated
– Organising and carrying out inductions
– Handling application process for all vacancies including liaison with employment agencies for indirect recruitment.
– Providing support to UK and overseas payroll as and when required
– Minute taking at internal meetings
– Preparation of statistics to meet US parent company deadlines
– Up-dating training records
– Provide admin support for pension scheme including new joiner information and processing leavers
– Processing resignation and leaver information
– Preparation of Labour Turnover statistics
– General administrative duties as and when required.
Skills and Experience required of our HR Assistant:
– Previous experience in an HR admin role is essential
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Highly computer literate and strong attention to detail is pre-requisite
– Partly qualified CIPD would be desirable
What can we offer?
– Company Pension
– Health Care Cash Plan
– 25 days holiday plus bank holidays