Vitality, Finance Business Partner (Expenses), London, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business
Our Finance Business Partner (Expenses) will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
– A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
– Our award winning private medical insurance
– A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Finance Business Partner (Expenses) you will be responsible for managing the growing expense base of Vitality Life, this role will report to the Vitality Life Head of Finance.
Responsibilities as our Finance Business Partner (Expenses) include:
– Review company expenses and liaise with budget-holders regarding performance against budget, find cost efficiencies within each area of the business.
– Prepare the summary expense slides with commentary for the monthly Performance Pack
– Take ownership of the expense budgeting process. Drive efficiencies and improvements within the process
– Liaise with actuaries and marketing to collect data to determine costs of Products and business activity, analysing the data collected and recording/reporting the results; make estimates of new and proposed product costs
– Be point of contact for all VL expense/cost related queries.
– Be point of contact for new initiatives / projects in relation to cost and cost management of the project
– Build relationships and work in conjunction with South Africa Finance and Vitality Health Finance
– Identify cost saving opportunities and drive initiatives for cost saving
– Support other Finance Managers, Heads of Finance and CFOs with adhoc requests
– Streamline any processes requiring improvement in efficiency
Skills and Experience required of our Finance Business Partner (Expenses):
– Significant cost accounting and business partnering experience
– Fully qualified (or final stages) Accountant
– Demonstrable analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
– Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Word, Powerpoint and preferably Access
– Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
– Ability to work independently, proactive with a “can do” attitude
– Ability to build good relationships with peers and senior management from all areas of the business
Working for Vitality as a Finance Business Partner (Expenses)you’ll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Tuesday 14th August 2018