Well established Supplier Of Cast In-situ Concrete Crop Drying Floors For sale
A well-established and relocatable business supplying the unique GFT cast in-situ concrete crop and wood chip drying floors and ancillary equipment to the agricultural and biomass sectors throughout the UK.
A family owned business established for 34 years with the vast majority of sales obtained from recommendations or repeat business and with genuine enquiries for the forthcoming year.
The key benefits of the GFT cast in-situ concrete drying floors are:-
* The durability of the system.
* Installed either onto a concrete sub-floor or a consolidated stone base making it the most cost-effective option for new buildings.
* More efficient due to the unique circular air ducts which allow the air to flow easier and with less resistance enabling even drying for floor widths of up to 18 metres.
* Easily modified to suit the specific requirements of each site.
* A variety of crops may be dried and stored including grain, pulses, oil-seed rape, grass-seed, potatoes and onions, along with logs, wood chips, sawdust and compost, with the potential to dry vegetable waste and aggregates for the recycling industries.
The business is currently operated on a part-time basis due to unrelated commitments so there is the potential to increase sales within the existing markets. Further expansion is also possible by offering a full installation service or by diversifying into the recycling sector.
All of the specialist hire equipment required to cast the GFT drying floors would be included within the sale.
The business can be easily operated from anywhere in the UK.
The sale is due to retirement and the current owners would be happy to provide full support at handover if required.