We offer a professional Accountancy service for ltd companies, sole traders, contractors, etc. Our clients are Opticians, It contractors, construction, Hair dressers, convenient store, cleaning companies, Printing companies, and etc. Our tax specialists understand tax allowances and will endeavour to keep your tax liabilities to a minimum .Indeed the tax savings alone often time exceeds our lower fee.
We take time to understand you, your business your industry, the tax obligations of such and more. Once you work with us its very likely you will feel like you‘ve found your lifetime Accountant.
We are in Wembley but we offer our services around 10 miles radius .Not only we file every documents for HMRC and companies house we offer a suitable service for every business where they have find a life time accountant .
We recently had a vat inspection for an optician but he did not pay a penny to HMRC, everything was successful the business owner is happy and he is with us continuing his business
We offer this service at low rate from £40 per month. We can provide a wide range of services; take a look at the services we provide to discover how we can help your business grow. The services we offer include:
• Handling HMRC investigations for Accounts, VAT, and TAX.
• Accounts: Annual accounts preparation and submission
• Cash flow forecast /business plan.
• Management reports and accounts.
• Free company formation and initial help and advice
• Reconciliations /Sage line 50 bookkeeping/supplier analysis reports and much more
• Sales day book/ purchase day book
Compliance & tax
• Corporate tax returns, online submission
• Annual returns
• Self assessments, for owner managed business and employed individuals. Sole trader accounts and online submission
• And other related compliance
• Provide payroll services including RTI (FPI submission)
• We prepare wages Payslips with payroll Manager software , Payroll year end submission, Pension services and calculation
• CIS (construction Industry Scheme) returns,
• National insurance contributions
• Income tax
• Quarterly vat returns including (de-minimis limit calculation of vat return for optician we have vat inspection experience in the last year and previous years)
• Bank reconciliations and monthly bookkeeping
• Provide clients advice on efficient VAT scheme example Flat rate